Ottawa Sportsmen's ClubPO Box 475, Baraga, MI 49908 / www.ottawasportsmen.org
6 Miles West of Baraga on Hwy M-38 by Pelkie Rd. Intersection.
From the Constitution and Bylaws -
"The purpose of this club shall be:
- To further and advance the quality of the environment and promote
conservation of our natural resources.
- To perpetuate and conserve fish, wildlife, mineral, air, water,
forest, and land resources.
- To encourage multiple use of our forest and land resources.
- To promote conservation education programs.
- To protect and defend the right of our citizens to own, keep and
- Lighted Trap Field - Trapshooting on Wednesdays
- Outdoor Rifle Range to 400 yards with Covered Firing Line
- Outdoor Bullseye Pistol Range with Covered Firing Line and Turning Targets - on Tuesdays
- Outdoor Action Pistol Range with Steel Plates - on Thursdays
- Outdoor Archery Range and Horseshoes and Running Deer
- Indoor 50 ft Pistol and Smallbore Rifle Range
- Log Clubhouse with Banquet Facilities and Modern Kitchen
- Fifteen Acre Campground on Courtney Lake
The Ottawa Sportsmen's Club runs an annual week long Junior Shooting
Camp for NRA style target shooting, conducts an annual Turkey Shoot, Wild Game Dinner,
Muzzleloading and other
shooting programs, and other events. Additionally, the
club offers Conservation Scholarships,
teaches Hunter Safety Classes, supports conservation related Teacher
$25.00 annual dues.
There is a one time $10.00 initiation fee.
Membership Meetings are on the First Monday of each month at 7:30 pm
at the clubhouse.